- How do you identify consumers’ most decisive purchasing criteria?
- How do you understand their pain points while cooking?
- How do you assess consumers’ perception of your innovations: the added value it really brings to them and the extra money they’re willing to pay for it?
- How do you measure and prioritize innovation opportunities?
- Do you really think we can extrapolate our own behaviors and those of people around us to the whole market?
Creating kitchen appliances that actually enhance consumers’ cooking experience and that are truly user-friendly requires a strong science-based understanding of consumers.
That’s what Cookin’Sights is all about, and that’s why it will not only enable your company to change the life of your customers. It will also transform your own life, because it will help you to better identify the right priorities with the highest potential for your market, and to wisely allocate your investments to the projects that will generate the most value and growth for your company.
Cookin’Sights is a unique consumer research program designed for brands in the home appliance industry, to empower them to:
– decrypt kitchen users’ habits & cooking usages,
– unveil consumers’ main consumption drivers as well as emerging behaviors.
Cookin’Sights is based on the double-diamond approach of Design Thinking and combines both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
The qualitative phase provides an in-depth understanding of consumers, their pain points and unmet needs, and is followed with a quantitative survey over 3000 consumers to prioritize innovation opportunities and quantify their market potential.
To what end?
- To place the consumer at the heart of your brand’s innovation strategy and to identify meaningful and actionable consumer insights.
- To create user-centric kitchen appliances with product features that are the most valuable to the end-consumers and therefor with tangible market potential.
Its 6 major steps which will be carried out over a 9-month period focusing mainly on the German market. Its initial step took place in February 2021 with a Social Media Intelligence initiative. An expert in social listening, monitored over 1500 consumer conversations (from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, forums, consumer review sites and consumer personal blogs…). The collected data came exclusively from public user generated content over the past 12 months.
It unveiled what consumers spontaneously express about their cooking experience in relation with their kitchen appliances and identified their true satisfaction as well as frustration drivers.
Become a valued partner of Cookin’Sights and discover the outcome of the consumer research program by addressing you request to: